Alpine Express is now accepting driver applications for the 2016-2017 season. We are accepting applications for Gunnison Valley RTA transit drivers. Part time and full time shifts are available. Federal Transit Administration regulation 49 CFR parts 655 apply to all applicants for Federal Transit Administration safety sensitive positions with Alpine Express.
Successful driver applicants will have :
- Colorado CDL B P-2 driver’s license.
- A clean driving history, no more than one moving violation in the last three years. Drivers must not have had any alcohol related driving convictions in the past 10 years and no drug related driving convictions, felonies or crimes of violence on record Applicant must complete a “Permission for Release of Individual Records” form and pass an MVR check prior to interview.
- Prefer two years of commercial passenger driving experience.
- A current DOT medical certificate or the ability to acquire a medical certificate.
- Insurance carrier regulations require all applicants to be at least 25 years of age.
- You will be required to pass a DOT pre-employment drug test as a condition of employment and be subject to random drug testing while employed.
Please download and fill out this Driver Application Form or stop by our office at the Gunnison Airport to fill out an application in person. You may sign the application at your interview if you fill it out on your computer, OR print app, fill it out, sign your hard copy then scan/email back to us. Please call (970) 641-5074 with questions.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com