Do you enjoy driving and meeting new people?
Alpine Express is currently hiring safe and responsible drivers who like having a flexible schedule and enjoy working in a customer service work environment. Full Time and Part Time driving positions are available. Driving shifts can include airport transfers, weddings, events, limo, taxi and bus driving. A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) is NOT required but is encouraged. A CDL is required for driving vehicles larger than 14 passengers and can results in a pay increase. CDL training and licensing is available for those interested in expanding their driving resume.
Federal Transit Administration regulation 49 CFR parts 655 apply to all applicants for Federal Transit Administration safety sensitive positions with Alpine Express.
Qualified driver requirements :
- Valid Drivers License
- A clean driving history, no more than two moving violation in the last three years. Drivers must not have had any alcohol related driving convictions in the past 10 years and no drug related driving convictions, felonies or crimes of violence on record Applicant must complete a “Permission for Release of Individual Records” form and pass an Motor Vehicle Record check prior to interview.
- Two years of commercial passenger driving experience is preferred (such as driving for another transportation company, courtesy vehicle, etc.)
- Can pass a DOT medical certificate exam.
- Insurance carrier regulations require all applicants to be at least 25 years of age.
- Can pass a DOT pre-employment drug test as a condition of employment and be subject to random drug testing while employed.